Home » Unlabelled » Turn on/off 4G LTE Chip in Samsung Galaxy AT&T (No Root Required)
Turn on/off 4G LTE Chip in Samsung Galaxy AT&T (No Root Required)
No LTE in your area? Wondering how to turn off LTE Chip on Samsung Galaxy (AT&T)?, Follow Instructions below to turn it off.
*DISCLAIMER*We take (this site) no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
Where the MENU and BACK Button are Located
Turning 4G off/on
1. Click the MENU Button and Click System Settings or Setting (Stock Launcher)
3. Scroll Down to bottom, then click Mobile networks
4.Click on Access Point Names
5. You should have on APN set: AT&T PTA
6. Click MENU Button and then click New APN
7. Click on NAME and type AT&T 3G in the pop-up textbox and click OK.
Click on APN and type wap.cingular in the pop-up textbox and click OK.
8. Scroll Down to see remaining fields
Click on MMS Proxy and type wireless.cingular.com in the pop-up textbox and click OK.
Click on MMS port and type 80 in the pop-up textbox and click OK.
Verity that MCC is set to 310
Verify that MNC is set to 410
Click on APN type and type defualt in the pop-up textbox and click OK.
Verify that APN protocol is set to IPv4
10. For 4G LTE chip to be off have AT&T 3G selected
Tags: Galaxy Nexus, Jelly Bean for Galaxy Nexus, Best ROm, Gnex, Best Nexus Rom, Best Kernel for Jelly Bean, best jelly bean rom for galaxy nexus, most stable rom, Jelly Bean 4.1.1, Verizon Nexus Best Rom, Samsung.
Posted by Ryuzaki ninesix | Published at 1:16 AM