Root Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini
This time the I will discuss about the steps to root the Galaxy SIII Mini.
First, Download The ingredients:
The steps are:
- Copy Files To SD Card Update News.zip or Ext SDcard In S3 Mini
- Make sure the USB driver is installed , Turn off the S3 mini and go into download mode by pressing a button ( volume up + home + power ) simultaneously . there will be a warning ignore wrote select continue .
- Extract file recovery - clockwork - 18.104.22.168 - touch - golden.tar.md5.zip resulting file recovery - clockwork - 22.214.171.124 - touch - golden.tar.md5
- Run Odin And then looking Klik button PDA File - recovery - clockwork - 126.96.36.199 - golden.tar.md5 touch .
- Then the display will return to Odin and make sure that is checked only PDA alone , bootloader , phone and CSC must be unchecked
- Make sure Re - partition is not in check
- Make sure the S3 Mini is read properly in Odin ( ID : COM ) colored yellow
- Then click the Start
- To start the flash CWM and wait for the process to complete ( Status On Odin PASS !)
- S3 Wait MIni has boot and into the main to lcd
- Then turn off the phone again
- S3 Mini try to go back in go into recovery mode ( Now Has Transformed into CWM If Step Flash Via CWM ODIN has been done )
- By pressing Power + Volume UP + Home Button simultaneously CWM Install Updates After masukke News.zip through menu Install / Apply From Internal / External Memory ( Then Browse and Select File Update News.zip ) . Wait Install Process Completed ( -+12 Seconds )
- And After Installing Updates Done News.zip , Last Select Reboot
- To Know S3 Mini Could Have Been Successfully In Root Tool Using Root Check ( Downoad The Play Store ) Or Seeing Applications SuperUser ( SU ) Existing In List your installed applications .
It should be underlined, the root is not legalized by the vendor, therefore, the warranty will be forfeited if deliberately rooting on android gadgets.
Posted by Ryuzaki ninesix | Published at 6:40 PM